There are a crazy amount of iPhone accessories on the market today. The best new iPhone accessories are rising in price but are definitely bringing more value to the consumers. If you love you iPhone as much as we do, you will definitely want to get the most out of it by adding some great accessories to expand its functionality and make it even more functional than it already is. Everybody has one feature that they love to use on the iPhone and by choosing great accessories you can enhance your user experience for your favorite features. No matter what you use the most on your Apple iPhone, then you can find a perfect gadget to make it even better!
Best New iPhone Accessories
- Sound ID 510. This new Bluetooth headset is being pimped by Apple, but is not necessarily an Apple product. The great thing about this accessory is that it has 3 microphones built in to create a perfect sound stage for noise cancelation. car cup holder iphone dock Another amazing feature that is a first for any Bluetooth headset is the fact that there is an app that runs in tandem with this device to allow you to check the battery on it and much more. Unlike many other Bluetooth headsets, you can also listen to iTunes through this one using the A2DP technology. You can even use this device like a sonic ear and amplify the sound around you if you like!
- JBL On Stage IV Portable Loudspeaker Dock. There are so many different iPhone dock and speaker combos on the market even the smarted tech geek can easily become confused when choosing the right one for them. JBL has been known for their high end audio for many years now and this is the fourth generation of their hugely popular iPhone dock and speaker. This is one of the best sounding, not just saying that, you should read customer reviews. You get a room filling sound, remote control and you can even run it off of batteries when you are ready to travel or go camping. This is a simple, but stylish sonic masterpiece!
- Elago iPhone Stand. Possible the smallest and simplest iPhone stand on the market today, the Elago stand is still one of the best buys, coming in under 5 bucks! There may be bigger and fancier stands for your iPhone, but not many will fit in your pocket!
- Splash O2 Lite Slim Charging Case. There are a lot of great cases, but if you have owned your iPhone for very long the chances are you know that it could use a little more battery life and that is exactly what the Splash O2 offers, is more juice! You can instantly double your phones battery life by simply putting it into this case.
- Griffen iTrip FM Transmitter. There are many new cars that have stereos that come Bluetooth enabled so you can use your cellular devices automatically. However, if you do not have a car stereo with Bluetooth capability there is an easy answer to enable your iPhone for calls and of course rocking your favorite music on iTunes. The Griffin iTrip allows you to transmit the audio from your device over your car stereo and this can make for one hell of a road trip!
There are a lot of great iPhone accessories out there and no matter what you are in to there is definitely something for you! No matter what features you love the most you can really take advantage of the Otterbox Defender iPhone case to protect against accidental falls!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4941407