Altra Industrial Motion Corp. Is one of the designers, producer, and marketer of a range of mechanical power transmission (MPT) components. The NASDAQ: AIMC at https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-aimc company is operating through three segments such as Couplings, Clutches and Brakes; Electromagnetic Clutches and Brakes, and Gearing. It is manufactured a range of couplings suitable for various industrial and specialty applications. The Electromagnetic Clutches and Brakes segment products are including brakes and clutches that are used to electronically slow, stop, engage, or disengage equipment utilizing electromagnetic friction type connections. The Gearing segment product lines are including vertical and horizontal gear drives, speed reducers and increasers, high-speed compressor drives, enclosed custom gear drives, various enclosed gear drive, and gear motor configurations. Open gearing products are including spur, helical, worm and miter/bevel gears. Its products are used to control and transmit power and torque in virtually any industrial application involving movement.
Most Powerful Force Impacting Stock Prices
Earnings estimate revisions have proven to be strongly correlated with the near-term price movement of its stock. The influence of institutional investors is a partial contribution to this relationship. These big professionals are used earnings and earnings estimates to calculate the fair value of a company’s shares. It has an increase or decrease in earnings estimates in their valuation models simply results for stock and institutional investors typically buy or sell it. The transaction of large amounts of shares is leading to price movement for the stock.
Harnessing the Power of Earnings Estimate Revisions
- As empirical research is showing a strong correlation between trends in earnings estimate revisions and near-term stock movements.
- Tracking is one of the revisions for making an investment decision could be truly rewarding. Zacks Rank’s stock-rating system is playing an important role, as it effectively harnesses the power of earnings estimate revisions.
- The Zacks Rank stock-rating system is used for four factors related to earnings estimates to classify stocks into five groups such as ranging from Zacks Rank 1 (Strong Buy) to Zacks Rank 5 (Strong Sell).
- It has an impressive externally-audited track record, with Zacks Rank 1 stocks generating an average annual return of +25% since 1988.
Earnings Estimate Revisions for Altra
- This industrial products company is expected to earn $1.97 per share for the fiscal year ending December 2020, which represents a year-over-year change of -31.1%.
- Analysts have been steadily raising their estimates for Altra. Over the past three months, the Zacks Consensus Estimate for the company has increased by 47.9%. You can do stock trading from online brokerage. Disclaimer: The analysis information is for reference only and does not constitute an investment recommendation.